forum.dwylbtzle.info Forum Index
forum.dwylbtzle.info Forum Index
forum.dwylbtzle.info
FREE-RANGE FLOYD-FREAK ASYLUM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Global Cooling Next
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.dwylbtzle.info Forum Index -> Everything Else
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently. al gore has somehow made 100 million dollars from his
global warming entertainment empire franchise industry endeavors
maybe there should be a windfall tax on him
and all the entertainent industry Shocked Razz Confused
a sin tax Twisted Evil
a 'glorifying evil tax' Razz

or he could buy a certain number of evil glorification sequestration credits

as it's a type of pollution
certain entertainment products could be assigned a certain number
of evil glorification sequestration credits
that you get when you seal them in cement and bury them at least
a thousand meters into a stable portion of the earth's crust

Cool

snuff movies would be worth the most
then anything directed by the guy who did magnum p.i.

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=outthere21
car that runs on water

this was on the OUT THERE TV webpage
http://www.outtheretv.com/

they told about it on their tv show
and said someone on fox news did some report on it
and swears by it

but, apparently they didn't install it on their own cars yet

so I sent them this letter

Subject: car water?
Date: 7/19/2008 11:07:32 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time
To: OUT THERE TV

have YOU
or anyone you know
made this water conversion thing work on YOUR cars?

if not, why not?

If it works, how hard would it have been to check it out before you put it on yer website?

so let's see if they respond

maybe I'll just send off for this and see if I can get it to work

just out of curiousity Confused

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2006/05/15/water-powered-car-featured-in-local-tv-news-report/

5-15-2006 @ 5:43PM

Joe Tzougrakis said...
It's not "The FOX News Channel"

This is one of the local fox affiliate stations that usually shows married with children reruns.

I'm surprised more is not being made of this story...there must be a catch because it all seems too good to be true.

5-21-2006 @ 8:14PM

DD Kavanagh said...
You can tell they don't teachg chemestry in American High Schools.

5-21-2006 @ 8:27PM

Doug McNeil said...
This is ridiculous -- it violates laws of physics that have been well-understood for more than a century. You can turn water into hydrogen and oxgyen, which takes energy. Then you burn the hydrogen, which gives you back the exact same amount of energy. Except that two-thirds of that energy is wasted when you drive the car -- it goes into heating the environment, according to the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This is impossible -- it's a scam.

5-21-2006 @ 8:40PM

Alfred Wamsley said...
About 10 years ago there was an article about mixing fuel with water to increase fuel economy, power etc. in the SF Chronicle. It was deveolped by Caterpillar Corp. out of Reno NV and the State of California was to get two tanker car loads to try out. I have never heard any more about this technology whic used a chemical additive developed to break down the molecular surface tension that prevents water and oil from mixing. It would renew older engines with a few inexpensive carburetor modifications and prolong the life of both old and new engines. You guys ought to look into doing a story on that... anything that helps the little guy and curtails the oil companies's profits is fine!!!

5-21-2006 @ 8:45PM

Andrew Boyd said...
Never get your technology and science information from mass market media, be it Fox, CNN, the networks or other. They simply haven't the intellect, pateience, attention span or commitment to accuracy that these kinds of issues require.

5-21-2006 @ 8:53PM

Lionel Ripepe said...
When will water be costing $50. a liter, SOON I HOPE !!!

5-21-2006 @ 8:55PM

Al Larson said...
The car & company is in Clearwater, Florida. The gas process was originally built as a welding/cutting tool to eliminate the aceytelene normally used with oxygen and which, if a leak develops, can be very explosive. Was a very cool video demo for sure.

5-21-2006 @ 8:56PM

Wayne C Blesi said...
The reports recieved from readers that Cars run on wateris a scam are not true. Look into it and find out that in Iceland They run their cars on water for many years. The theory that the water is converted into Hydrogen, oxygen and co2 which is exhausted out. There are to many people with their heads burried in the sand and likely have sold out the people to big oil who will buy out them for bigger profits of which now they have made Billions since they have raised the Gas prices.They are feathering their nest and are not about to give it up even though it is destroying Our whole country and sent this nation into poverty and devistation.Bush won't do anything about it as He has his hands into big oil.He says We should do something to find other energy sources but talk is cheap.Taking posative action speaks louder than words.The Auto makers will soon go out of buisness if they have sold out to big oil.Do you want to wait untill the oil runs out and then think about it. I surely hope not. Get off The dead horse and do something about it. Respectfully submitted.Wayne C. Blesi

5-21-2006 @ 8:57PM

Danno! said...
re: I would treat *anything* reported by Fox with skepticism.

Hehe, amen brother. Smile

Hydrogen technology, I'm afraid, will always be roadblocked by the oil industry [as are other fuel-frugal ventures such as 300mpg 1-cylinder cars that are real & viable]since they will literally dry up w/o our total dependance on their fuel. Prob won't see much of this in our lifetime...it will have to reach crisis level before these automotive saviors, if you will, can be green-lighted.

5-21-2006 @ 9:13PM

Craig Moore said...
Water powered car? The energy required to electrolize the water to make hydrogen would be better used to drive an electric motor to power the car. Even then, better batteries are needed to make a practical electric car. So called, water powered cars all sputter to a stop before they get to the end of the block. Even when special metals and chemicals are used to make the hydrogen, such as aluminum in hydrochoric acid, the result is an under powered chemical hazzard on wheels. There is nothing green about that.

5-21-2006 @ 9:26PM

Craig Moore said...
The real problem with makeing hydrogen from water is that it takes lots of energy to do it. Also, hydrogen can not be easily liquified and so storage is a problem. You can't put very much hydrogen in a car and you can't make the hydrogen in the car from water because you would need a huge power source along for the ride. Try Methane instead, it can be made liquid just like propane and many cars and trucks already use methane, or propane fuel. Don't belive me? Just ask your local sewage treatment company. They know how to make it and burn it in thier vehicals.

5-21-2006 @ 9:36PM

B.J. Mocini said...
The process of splitting hydrogen from water is more than 75 years old. Heard the story first on WGN radio on a show called, John Nesbitt's "So the Story Goes," back in the mid-40s. Obivously the oil produces really cringe when they hear about such a process. The hydrogen cell on a space shuttle got the astronaughts back home.

I'm thinking ten dollar a barrel oil will soon be back. If the USA doesn't start up hydrogen power, or "magnetic" power, some other country will, SOON.
Japan has a train that floats on flux of magnetic power--not much publicity about these power sources; however, it IS COMING.

The Green Hornet

5-21-2006 @ 9:40PM

Terry said...
BMW has had this going for quite a time now.......It may hit the roads when the politics stop. Ok-I guess never!

5-21-2006 @ 9:59PM

Pat Walker said...
You can get hydrogen from water, and then hydrogen can be put into solid absorbant material and used as fuel, practically, in cars. Then problem is that splitting the hydrogen from the water uses more energy than is practically able to be realized as fuel. This can work in Iceland where they have a lot of geothermal energy available, or where there is a lot of wind or hydroelectric power to split off the hydrogen, but not directly in a car, I don't think. The wheels spinnig could generate some power I guess, but not enough to keep the hydrogen coming from water carried in the car.

5-21-2006 @ 10:06PM

ANTHONY GONZALEZ said...

THE CAR OF THE FUTURE WILL BE TOTALY

ELECTRIC.

5-21-2006 @ 10:10PM

Doug McNeil said...
Water goes in, water comes out -- so where does the energy come from? These are perpetual motion machines -- which have a long, sorry history. The problem is not Big Oil, but the Laws of Nature. Anyone who invests in this is just throwing their money away.

There are no cars in Iceland that run on water. Who manufactures them? Is there a credible source of information about this? I thought not.

If this were true, it could be easily demonstrated just by driving the car back and forth across the country several times under controlled conditions, adding only water when necessary. But I won't be holding my breath waiting for such a simple demonstration.

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water-fuelled_car

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS HOW THE "OUT THERE TV" PEOPLE RESPONDED:

Subject: Re: car water?
Date: 7/20/2008 11:56:09 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time
Reply To:
To: Dwylbtzle

It works - several of our friends have installed it.

Can't do it on our car because it's a lease. But we're trying to figure out a way around it.

Dwylbtzle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sugar cane produces 7 times more ethanol than corn Shocked

sugar cane ethanol supplies 40% of Brazil's energy needs
and all the oil they need, they get from drilling in THEIR continental shelf
they are 100% energy independent

Post new topic   Reply to topic    forum.dwylbtzle.info Forum Index -> Everything Else All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: